Subject: G94:splitting scratch files

From: Frederick Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 96 13:37:11 +0100

Hello,
      I have found the facility to split scratch files across file systems
very useful. The have one query however. If I have very long path names
defining filesystems the specification for how to handle the scratch files
becomes far to long to fit on an 80 column line. Is it possible to somehow
continue the specification onto further lines of the input file?

Frederick Bennett

===============================================================================
Namenet Address:   Frederick R. Bennett
                   
Papernet Address:  Institut fuer anorg. anal. und phys. Chemie
                   Freiestrasse 3
                   CH-300 Bern 9
                   Switzerland
                   
Mouthnet Address:  [41] (31) 631 4231

Internet Address:  [email-masked]
===============================================================================