Subject: Halogens + Arenes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 15:22:47 +0100 (CET)

Dear Netters,

I am looking for any reference regarding halogens and arenes complexes.
both from an experimental and a theoretical point of view.

Any help is appreciated.
luigi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Luigi Cavallo                                                            |
| Department Of Chemistry              Fax   : ++39-81-5527771                 |
| University Of Naples                 Ph    : ++39-81-5476535                 |
| Via Mezzocannone 4                   Email : [email-masked]   |
| I-80134 Naples, ITALY                                                        |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Grunenberg Joerg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:51:19 -0600

Dear Netters,

Luigi Cavallo wrote:

> Subject: CCL:Halogens + Arenes
> Dear Netters,
>

 Last year, there was an article (HIGHLIGHT) in "ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE" about
 Halogens + Aren comlexes concernig new experimental and theoretical aspects.

 The reference is:

 R. Herges   Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1995, 34 ,51.

 Joerg Grunenberg

-- 
________________________________________________________________________________
Joerg Grunenberg	
Institut f. Organische Chemie  		Hagenring 30   	 38106 Braunschweig
email: 	[email-masked] 
phone:	++49 531-391-5266 			fax:	++49 531-391-5388
________________________________________________________________________________