Subject: WATOC96

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 16:22 +0200

Message from the President

          Call for Scientific Contributions to WATOC '96

The extended May 15 deadline for the submission of abstracts of papers
to be presented at the WATOC World Congress in Jersulalem approaches.
The Scientific Contributions of the participants in the many areas
represented in the Congress will augment the already rich program of Plenary
and Invited lectures signifiantly.

Your participation in WATOC '96 will be rewarded by exceptional science
as well as magnificent culture and history. I look forward to welcoming
you in Jerusalem in July.

                                                Paul Schleyer
                                                President, WATOC

_______________________________________________________________
Prof. Amiram Goldblum
Chairman of WATOC '96                        Phone 972-2-758701
Hebrew University of Jerusalem                 FAX 972-2-410740
School of Pharmacy                  email [email-masked]
Jerusalem 91120 ISRAEL
________________________________________________________________