Subject: Help, MacFortran II

From: John Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 09:45:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi Mac-Netters,
    I have recently installed the Apple MacFortran II compiler,
 version 3.4. When compiling a chemistry code, of 35000 lines, I get the
 following error:

### MPW Shell - Macintosh HD:MPW:Tools:f77compiler aborted. Unable to swap in Shell segment.
### MPW Shell - Execution of F77 terminated.

    Any ideas how to overcome this?
    Hopefully,
       John

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked]   or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,   [email-masked]
 Organic and Pharaceutical Institute,       phone: ++30-1-7238958 (direct)
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6513112-5 X219
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece