Subject: Compiler Error of RS6000

From: [email-masked] (Chan Kyung Kim)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 08:44:16 -0500

Dear Computational Chemists:

    Recently I purchased MOPAC 93 from QCPE and tried to compile it on my
IBM RS6000-590 workstation(O/S version 3.2.5 and Fortran compiler version
3.2). During the compilation I got the following error message;

1500-004 (U) INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR while compiling mepmap. Compilation
ended. Contact your Service Representative and provide the following
information: GRARNN: gr383 is used before it is defined.
1501-511 Compilation failed for the file TEMP.f.

    Could somebody tell me the reason for this error message and how to
solve this problem? Is this well-known bug of IBM fortran compiler? This is
because I had same problem to compile MM2 program and never finished
compilation.

    Thank you for your help in advance.

Chan

---
Dr. Chan Kyung Kim
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
Inha University
Inchon, Korea
402-751
(TEL) 82-32-860-7684
(FAX) 82-32-867-5604
(e-mail) [email-masked]