Subject: units conversion for magnetic and electric quantities

From: Anthony P Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 17:09:06 +1000 (EST)

I am collaborating with a colleague in determining various magnetic and 
electric properties for some interesting molecules. The calculations, with
Gaussian94, yield values that mean nothing to my colleague and he 
needs them converted to something he can understand (SI units).

Hence I would like to know what a unit conversion factor would be for:

1. Magnetic susceptabitities, cgs-ppm --> J Tesla-2

2. Polarizability, Debye (I think) --> Coulomb m2 volt-1

3. Quadrapole, Debye-Angstrom --> Coulomb m2

Any help in this matter will be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
______________________________________________________________________________
Dr. Anthony P. Scott, 
Computational Chemistry Group, 	    Office Ph.: 61-6-249-3573
Research School of Chemistry,  	    Dept. Ph.:  61-6-249-3637
Australian National University,	    Fax:        61-6-249-0750
Canberra, ACT 0200,            	    Email:      [email-masked]
AUSTRALIA.                         
______________________________________________________________________________