Subject: GRASP

From: [email-masked] (Antonio Rosato)
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 13:38:23 +0200

Hi everybody.
Here comes my question:
Does anybody know how to get the program GRASP, and under which
conditions?
I already tried to search it through internet, and found a site
describing some features and giving an e-mail address (grasp@something)
>from which I got no reply.
Alternatively, does anybody know about any other program that can make
a similar job (display surfaces, calculate charge distribution, dipolar moments.
 ..)

Any suggestion is welcome.
Please write directly to me, since I am not on the mailing list.
Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S. In my previous mail I just forgot my e-mail: [email-masked]
     Sorry!