Subject: MIRRORS for Chile

From: Fdo Danilo Gonzalez Nilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 96 21:37:05 AST

Hi all!!!

	I am trying to set up an Web server, here in Chile. We have some 
difficulties for getting conections probably due to the distance.
With the aim of having a quicker information access, I am asking you the 
following favor:

	Could you please give me an address for down some MIRRORs in the 
field of chemistry, biochemistry and computational chemistry?...
and put it in my server...   ;-)

Thanks a lot!!!!

Fernando Danilo Gonzalez N.           

University of Santiago of Chile
Faculty of Chemistry and  Biology         
Casilla 307, Santiago-2, Chile               fono: 681 2575
E-mail : [email-masked]             fax : (562) 681 2108           
         [email-masked]
URL    : http://quantum.usach.cl/~danilo
*************************************************************************x