Subject: position available

From: "Doug Johnson, MC625, 6-1467" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 20:45:14 +0000 (GMT)

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

                           In Computational Chemistry

Lilly Research Laboratories, has a position available for a 
Postdoctoral Fellow in computational chemistry to develop and 
to apply computational methods to combinatorial chemistry.  
The appointment will be for a period of one to two years.  
Candidates for this position should have a Ph.D. with a 
strong research background in computational chemistry or 
physical chemistry.  Candidates must be computer fluent in 
numerous programming languages and workstation environments, and 
have good interaction skills. Candidates would be expected to 
functions in a multidisciplinary group composed of medicinal 
chemist, computational chemist, computer scientist, and statisticians.

Lilly Research Laboratories provides a stimulating environment for 
study and state of the art science. Our computational facilities 
consist of several VAX computers, a central research cluster of VAX 
computers and a Cray J916 supercomputer.  We have SGI workstations 
in our laboratories and have available for our use  a wide variety 
of modeling and crystallographic software.

Lilly Research Laboratories are a subsidiary of Eli Lilly and 
Company located in Indianapolis Indiana USA. Eli Lilly and Company 
is an equal opportunity employer.

For further information, applicants may send a resume with 
references to:

					Dr. Joerg Pfeifer
					Attention: JHW
					Eli Lilly and Company
					Lilly Corporate Center
					Indianapolis, IN 46285-0403
					Phone: 1-800-428-4592
					Fax: (317)-277-9721