Subject: Molecular Modeling In the Classroom

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 15:59:35 -0500 (EST)

********************Final Call for Papers*****************************
Molecular Modeling in the Classroom

A Symposium for Exchange of Ideas, Problems and Success Stories
Regarding the Integration of Molecular Modeling into the Chemistry
Curriculum

To be held at the 26th New England Regional Meeting of the ACS, Wednesday and
Thursday, August 14th and 15th.  Danbury, Connecticut.

Have you begun to use a modeling programs in your organic, biochemistry,
physical  or inorganic courses?   What have you been using?  How have your
students responded?  Would you like to discuss the efforts of others in this
area?    The Symposium will include formal presentations (What works, What does
not work) and breakout sessions dedicated to simply exchanging ideas.  

********************************************************************************************
INTERESTED?

Want to present a Paper?
There is still time to submit an abstract.  The easy way is to submit it via
the WWW at:

http://192.160.244.139/chem/cfp/cfpform.html

Other information can be found on the WWW at:

http://192.160.244.139/chem/nerm26.html

Or you can send an ACS Abstract form to:

Al Adler
Department of Chemistry
WCSU, Danbury CT 06810

(203) 938-2920
fax (203) 938-9541

OR you can respond directly to the Symposium Chair (email is fine):

L. Kraig Steffen
Dept. of Chemistry
Fairfield University
Fairfield, CT  06430

203 254 - 4000 x 2254
203 254 4034 (fax)

email:  [email-masked]

CHECK OUT the Western Connecticut WWW page for more information:  

WWW:  http://192.160.244.139/chem/nerm26.html