Subject: Computational Chemistry Position

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 16:16:52

Position Available: Senior Scientist, Computational Chemistry.
     
     We are seeking a Ph.D. Scientist with two to three years of industrial 
     experience or three to four years of post-doctoral experience in the 
     area of computational chemistry/molecular modeling.  The ideal 
     candidate will have strong experience in the design of novel 
     compounds, database searching and 3D-QSAR.  The candidate should have 
     strong fundamental concepts in computational chemistry, with some 
     programming experience in addition to familiarity with commercial 
     modeling packages.  Experience in the area of combinatorial library 
     design will be a plus.  Texas Biotechnology Corporation is located in 
     the heart of the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. We are a 
     small dynamic biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery of 
     novel therapeutics for the cariovascular market.  We offer competitive 
     salaries, benefits package and a highly stimulating research 
     environment.
     
     Please forward your resume for confidential consideration to:
     
     Human Resources (Department TPK)
     Texas Biotechnology Corporation
     7000 Fannin Suite 1920
     Houston, TX 77030
     
     or by e-mail to [email-masked]