Subject: Information You Requested

From: Steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:27:52 -0500

Thank you very much for your inquiry.  Below is a detailed explanation 
on how our ad would work. I have personnaly made over $25,000 in my 
first sixty days with this program.
*****************************************************************************
 
"MARKET-IT-EASY" (TM) Business Pack is a collection of royalty-free 
programs for Windows 3.1 or 95, which you could use as SOURCES OF INCOME 
or PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS for your existing business. 
 
Make thousands of dollars for life with these 5 programs!  Recopy and 
re-sell each of them for $7, $10, $15, $20 or more.  It's an instant 
software money making business for you. 
 
Do you have your own business now?  Then, offer these programs to your 
prospective customers for FREE (but charge them a shipping and handling 
fee of $5.00 only).  Enclose the advertising material of your main 
business when fulfilling/shipping orders of these FREE SOFTWARES.  By 
doing this, your 
advertising expenses are always gained back immediately (because of the 
$5.00 S & H fee), as you present your business on a direct-mail basis. 
 
FEATURES: 
1.    Each program is executable in diskettes (except  
      program #5); no hard drive installation is needed  
      to explore them. 
2.    Interactive and fully enjoyable with colorful 
      graphics. 
3.    Executable in Windows 3.1 or 95. 
4.    Very easy to recopy. 
5.    VERY EASY TO RE-SELL! 
 
KEEP THEM, SHARE THEM, OR RE-SELL THEM FOR PROFIT... it's guaranteed 
you'll: 
1.  Gain thousands of business ideas from these programs. 
2.  Save hundreds of dollars from FREE magazines & catalogs. 
3.  Find hundreds of sources of capital for business. 
4.  Save hundreds of cash solving problems of your computer. 
5.  EARN UNLIMITED CASH TODAY as an INSTANT SOFTWARE MAKER  
    FOR LIFE! (Be sure to have a back-up of the master copies. 
    So, you could re-copy the programs for the rest of your life.) 
 
TITLES: 
Diskette  #1:  "Money-Making Tips, Tricks, and Business Tools in the
                Info Hi-way" 
Diskette  #2:  "Money Sources for Small Business" 
Diskette  #3:  "101 Free Magazine & Catalog Subscriptions for Computers" 
Diskette  #4:  "InfoDisk 500" (500 pages of business ideas which you  
                could reprint and re-sell in hard copy or printed forms) 
Diskette #5:   "First-Aid" (Let this program resolve your computer  
                problems when they arise!). 
 
PACKAGE PRICE: $39.00 - That's $7.80 only per program. 
 
Please send $43.00 ($39.00 + $4.00 shipping and handling fee) in the 
form of PMO or personal check, or COD (COD Orders add an additional 
$7.00 for a total of $50.00) 
 
Steven Ulery 
Market-It-Easy Biz Pack 
201 North 5th 
Suite 415 
Ponchatoula, LA  70454-0415 
 
Make your first BIG INCOME this 1996 with these easy to copy and easy to 
sell programs!  Please send your order now. 
**************************** 
TEL:   (504)386-2629 
EMAIL:  [email-masked]