Subject: EEC grant

From: [email-masked] (Georges WIPFF)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 15:14:56 +0200

Concerns: candidates for a post-doct or PhD position. EEC grant.

I am presently looking for an EEC candidate, either as a  PhD student (for
2-3 years) or as post-doct (for 2 years).

Theme of research: "Computer simulations on ion complexation and extraction
by ionophores".

Methods:  quantum mechanics on model systems "in the gas phase" + molecular
dynamics on complex systems in solution.

Background: physical / theoretical chemisty.

Financial support: EEC grant for 2-3 years (Ph-D) or 2 years (post-doct),
following the EEC rules and requirements. Candidates must be from one of
the 12 EEC countries (excluding France), without having stayed previously
in France for more than 18 months. Age : less than 35.

Timing: applications have to be sent by June - July to Bruxels. Planed
starting date for the stage: January 1997.

Applications: send a letter + CV to

 Prof. G. Wipff
Faculte de chimie
4, rue Blaise Pascal
67070 STRASBOURG CEDEX
France

Téléphone (33) 88.41.60 71
FAX       (33) 88.41.61 04

        E-mail: [email-masked]