Subject: DFT, ACS, San Francisco

From: "Dr. Jorge Seminario" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 01:36:56 -0600 (CST)

CALL FOR PAPERS

            213th National American Chemical Society Meeting

                     Computers in Chemistry Division

                                 Symposium on

                  Recent Developments in Density Functional
              Theory: From First Principles to Molecular Dynamics

                              April 13-17, 1997
                              San Francisco CA

                         Topics of Interest Include

Basic and Advanced Theory
Computational Techniques
Applications to Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering

Interested persons please send a tentative title to:

                                                 Dr. Jorge M. Seminario
                                                 Department of Chemistry
                                                 University of New Orleans
                                                 New Orleans, LA 70148
                                                 e-mail: [email-masked]
                                                 Tel: 504-286-7216
                                                 Fax: 504-286-6860

Abstracts due by October 15, 1996