Subject: CCL:ChemSite, Educational Modeling Software for PC

From: "Sang Soo Pak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 10:57:35 +0000

Dear Netter,

I've come across a neat PC program called ChemSite by Pyramid Learning LLC
([email-masked]).

It does everything from sketcher/3D converter, mechanics, dynamics, to ligand
docking and of course fancy graphics. All these for list price of $149.99.
Probably there is big discount for academics.

It runs on Windows or Windows95.
Contact Pryamid Learning LLC at [email-masked]  or it's author Professor
David Michael at [email-masked] to find out more

-- 
Sang Soo Pak

Molecular Design Laboratory             Hanhyo Institute of Technology
Hanhyo Institute of Technology          Kukje Center Building, 22th Floor
San 6, Daeya-Dong, Shihung-Shi,         191 Hankang-Ro 2 Ka, Yongsan-Ku
Kyungki-Do, 429-010, Korea              Seoul, 140-702, Korea

Tel: +82-32-691-2955                    Tel: +82-2-791-1701
Fax: +82-32-692-0415                    Fax: +82-2-791-1705
e-mail: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.hanhyo.co.kr