Subject: Hydrated Bacteriorhodopsin and CIS retinal

From: "Emadeddin Tajkhorshid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 12:56:50 -0600

Dear CCLers

I made a big mistake about my latest message. Here I will correct it.

I wonder if somebody knows or has heard about a 3D model of
HYDRATED bacteriorhodopsin with CIS (not TRANS) form of retinal in it
Actually I want to do some calculation on the cis structure in the
protein environment. Therefore I am looking for a model or possible
suggestion about converting of some available TRANS models to CIS.

Please send the responses directly to my address. I will summarize
the results, if any, and send them to the net.

Thanx
emad

-- 
E. Tajkhorshid				
German Cancer Research Center; DKFZ	Tel: +49 6221 42 2339
Dept. Molecular Biophysics (0810)	FAX: +49 6221 42 2333
P.O.Box 101949				Email: [email-masked]
69009 Heidelberg, FRG
**********************************************************************
* It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice!   *
**********************************************************************