Subject: MM2 / 13C NMR studies

From: [email-masked] (Ryszard B. Nazarski)
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 19:29:42 +0200

Dear members of CCL,

I'm interested in stereochemical assignment of isomeric organic systems  
based on joint application of MM2 (or MM3) calculations and 13C NMR  
spectroscopy results, especially using the chemical shift differences  
(gamma-effects).
Does anyone know the references? I would be happy about every suggestion 
concerning this. All replies are highly acknowledged! I will summarise  
to the net all the important answers.

Best regards,
Richard

*******************************************************************
*     UUUU                                                        *
*    UU  UU                 Ryszard B. Nazarski, Ph.D.            *
*   UU    UU    LLLL                                              *
*   UU    UU   LL  LL       Department of Organic Chemistry       *
*    UU  UU   LL            University of Lodz                    *
*     UUUU    LL            Narutowicza 68, 90-136 Lodz, Poland   *
*              LL  LL       E-mail: [email-masked]      *
*               LLLL                                              *
*******************************************************************