Subject: numrical 2d hartree-fock program

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 15:17:29 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Computational Chemists,

The 2D numerical finite difference program originally by Laaksonen,
Sundholm and Pyykko (http://laaksonen.csc.fi/publications.html)
and extended and improved very much by Jacek Kobus is now made available
to the science community.

The program is distributed with source code and sample input and output.
The program is not public domain and we would kindly ask anybody who makes
corrections, improvements or extensions to share the code with us, and
the rest of the community.

The program should run without any problems on most unix machines.
We have tested the program on Cray, DEC, IBM, SGI and SUN computers.

The program is available at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/num2d.html

We kindly ask you to fill the form with contact information. This enables
us to inform the users about corrections and improvments in the future. 

Regards,

Jacek Kobus  Leif Laaksonen  Dage Sundholm

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------