Subject: Re: Cyclohexa1,4diene summary

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 14:38:45 -0500

CCLers,
Alexandre Hocquet (Laboratoire de Chimie Analytique, Paris) recently had a
question about some work that was alluded to in a preliminary way in the
molecular mechanics paper of Boyd and Lipkowitz, J. Chem. Educ., 59, 269-274
(1982).  Alexandre had trouble finding any subsequent references to the work
Professors Lipkowitz and Rabideau had done.  Because Prof. Lipkowitz is in
Europe most of this month, I am supplying the following references:

1.  Rabideau, Peter W.; Mooney, Jennifer L.; Lipkowitz, Kenny B., J. Am. Chem.
Soc. (1986), 108(26), 8130-4.
2.  Rabideau, P. W.; Lipkowitz, K. B.; Nachbar, R. B., Jr., J. Am. Chem. Soc.
(1984), 106(11), 3119-23.
3.  Raber, Douglas J.; Hardee, Linda E.; Rabideau, Peter W.; Lipkowitz, Kenny
B., J. Am. Chem. Soc. (1982), 104(10), 2843-7.
4.  Lipkowitz, Kenny B.; Rabideau, Peter W.; Raber, Douglas J.; Schleyer, Paul
V.; Kos, Alexander J.; Kahn, Richard A.; Hardee, Linda E., J. Org. Chem.
(1982), 47(6), 1002-5.

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Chemistry
Co-editor, REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891
Facsimile 317-274-4701
Internet [email-masked]
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY Home Page on the World Wide Web URL
http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html