Subject: HyperChem MM+ correction

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 14:58:56 -0400

We have created new versions of the MM+ computational modules which have
had the earlier error in parameter selection corrected.  The updated files
are available from our ftp site, ftp.hyper.com, in the /pub/patch
directory.  The relevant files are:

mmpfix40.exe   for HyperChem 4 for Windows
mmpfix45.exe   for HyperChem 4.5 for Windows or HyperChem Lite
hc45_mmplus.Z  for HyperChem 4.5 for SGI.

By WWW browser, please go to: http://www.hyper.com/Support/mmperr.html .

If you have HyperChem for Windows, you should copy the appropriate update
file to your HyperChem directory and run it (for example, by double-clicking
on the file's icon in the Windows File Manager).  The updated MMPLUS.EXE
should over-write the old one.  The file for HyperChem 4 will also work for 
HyperChem 3, though the software will complain about the version mismatch.

If you have HyperChem for SGI, you will need to de-compress the file with
"uncompress" and place it in the directory /usr/sbin (replacing the old file).

We will mail the update file(s) to our registered customers on request,
and we will be notifying our registered customers of the problem and
solution by mail.  We will also be sending the patch files to our dealers,
so that they will be able to help our customers directly.

Joel
------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.   Manager, Scientific Support
Email to: [email-masked]      WWW: http://www.hyper.com/

Hypercube Inc, 419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]