Subject: The Orchestration of 3D Molecular Structures in WWW Documents

From: Anatoli Krassavine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 19:01:57 -0700

Hello, everyone,

  Take a look at new project for easy, informative and attractive way to
incorporate 3D molecular structures OF ANY SIZE in WWW documents, and do
it QUICKLY.

  The official homepage with latest version is at

  http://mc.ioc.ac.ru/mc2/viewer/index.htm

  The above site sometimes has slow connection or down - so you can try
mirror site at
   
  http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/java/chemviewer/

  What independent rating services told about it:
_________________________________________________
  Awarded the Coveted COOL Rating by Gamelan and Rated TOP 5% WebApplet
by JARS. Also named one of the best Web applets of the year by Gamelan.
_________________________________________________

  ChemSymphony is a platform independent set of interactive JAVA applets
that allows 3-D molecular structures to be easily incorporated into HTML
documents. The system understands most of the common file formats. The
structures can be manipulated in real time, rendered in a variety of
styles, and edited by the user. Other functionality includes the ability
to browse through databases of chemical structures as well as
interfacing to computational programs.

  ChemSymphony offers easy and attractive way for new generation of
Java-enabled browsers bring molecular modeling into hypertext documents
used in both research and the class room.

  Any comments/suggestions/etc are very welcome.

                                        Sincerely,
                                          Toly

-- 
______________________________________________________________________
Anatoli O. Krassavine    \ My ChemSymphony applet is awarded the 
[email-masked]      / coveted COOL rating by GAMELAN and TOP 5%
[email-masked] \ WebApplet by JARS!
                         / http://mc.ioc.ac.ru/mc2/viewer/index.htm
                         \ http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/java/chemviewer/
______________________________________________________________________
Looking for hiring: Java/Java Script/Perl/CGI programming & 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  WWW site design
______________________________________________________________________
Program which works properly 90% of the time is 100% useless!
______________________________________________________________________