Subject: G94 available on new SGI platforms

From: [email-masked] (David Moses)
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 11:23:22 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Colleague:

 Gaussian, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of Gaussian 94 
 for SGI R10000 and R5000 systems.  These versions have been tested
 under SGI Irix and Fortran version 6.2.

 With this announcement, we now distribute Gaussian 94 for the following
 computer platforms and operating systems:
 
     Gaussian 94
     -----------

     Convex C-Series (ConvexOS) and SPP (SPP-UX)
     Cray C90, YMP, XMP and J90 (UniCOS)
     DEC Alpha AXP (OSF1 and OpenVMS)
     Fujitsu VP, VPX, VPP500 and M Series (UXP/M)
     Hitachi S3600, S3800 (HI-OSF/1-MJ) and SR2201 (HI-UX/MPP, Single Node)
     HP-700 (HP-UX)
     IBM RS/6000 (AIX)
     Intel 486 and Pentium Processors (FreeBSD and Linux)
     NEC SX-3 and SX-4 (SuperUX)
     Silicon Graphics R4000, R5000, R8000, R10000 (IRIX)
     Sun (Solaris and SunOS)

     Gaussian 94W (executable-only, single machine license)
     ------------------------------------------------------

     Intel 486 and Pentium Processors (Windows 3.1 and Windows 95)

 We remind users that we maintain a mailing list for those interested in
 subscribing to our free newsletter, Gaussian NEWS.  The newsletter
 discusses new implementations, updates, and future developments of the
 Gaussian system of programs.  It also informs subscribers about upcoming
 user meetings and workshops, and contains features such as user profiles
 and technical notes. To subscribe to Gaussian NEWS, please e-mail your
 full postal address to [email-masked].

 For additional information regarding the Gaussian system of programs,
 please to contact us at the address, telephone numbers (voice or facsimile),
 or electronic mail given below.
 
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
 | David J. Moses, Ph.D.  |  Carnegie Office Park  |  [email-masked]    |
 | Vice President, C.O.O. |  Building Six          |  412-279-6700 (Voice) |
 | Gaussian, Inc.         |  Pittsburgh, PA 15106  |  412-279-2118 (FAX)   |
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*

 This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
 Gaussian is a registered trademark of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks
 are the property of their respective holders.  Specifications and
 availability subject to change without notice.