Subject: G: Excited State Optimization

From: "Andreas Parusel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 09:46:02 +0000

Hello CCL'lers!

Since several months I am trying to work with the calculation and optimization
of excited states with the GAUSSIAN94 package.
As I have thought, there are several problems raising, which I have to solve.

It would be great, if there is anybody outside, who works on the same subject
and is willing to help me in this matter.

Thanks for every single mail in advance,

Andreas Parusel, Vienna

-- 
=======================================================================
   _/_/  _/_/              [email-masked]          =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]       =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]                 =
   _/_/  _/_/              http://majestix.msp.univie.ac.at/~andreas  =
                                                                      =
  Andreas Parusel                                                     =
  Institute of Theoretical Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry          = 
  Althanstr. 14                   A-1090 Vienna                       =
  Tel +43 1 31336 1572            Fax  +43 1 31336 790                =
=======================================================================