Subject: FREE BOOKS

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 16:25:02 -0500

Dear CCLers,
	We are pleased to announce the 1995 winners in the contest 
offered on the "Reviews in Computational Chemistry" home page:  Prof. 
Christopher J. Cramer (University of Minnesota) and Prof. Helder M. 
Marques (University of Witwatersrand).  Each had 6 or more citations to 
chapters from "Reviews in Computational Chemistry" in their 1995 
journal articles.  Each is being awarded a free volume of "Reviews in 
Computational Chemistry".  Congratulations, Chris and Helder!
	We thank everyone who entered the contest this spring.  
Remember that awards will made next spring based on citations to "Reviews in
Computational Chemistry" in 1996 journal articles.
	Another give-away currently being offered on the "Reviews in 
Computational Chemistry" home page is for teachers who use the books 
in conjunction with their classes.  Details are given on the home page.
	We wish everyone good luck in all the give-aways.

Sincerely,
Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Chemistry
Co-Editor, REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891
Facsimile 317-274-4701
Internet [email-masked]
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY Home Page on the World Wide Web 
URL http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html