Subject: MM / 13C NMR studies

From: [email-masked] (Ryszard B. Nazarski)
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 13:10:04 +0200

Dear members of CCL,

Recently I send my request concerning 'MM2 / 13C NMR studies'. Because  
of technical reasons, the exchange of IP our server and problems with  
it, I could lose the part of answers. Hence, I resend my message in  
slightly modified form.

I'm very interested in stereochemical assignment of isomeric, organic  
systems based on joint application of molecular mechanics (e.g. MM2,  
MM2+, MM3, etc.) calculations and 13C NMR spectroscopy results analysis,  
especially using the chemical shift differences (gamma-effects).
Does anyone know suitable references? I would be happy about every  
suggestion concerning this. All replies are highly acknowledged! I will  
summarize to the net all the important answers.

Till now I received a message from G. Schreckenbach, S. Shapiro and M.  
Stahl. I send many thanks to them (especially to the last one).

Best regards,
Richard

*******************************************************************
*     UUUU                                                        *
*    UU  UU                 Ryszard B. Nazarski, Ph.D.            *
*   UU    UU    LLLL                                              *
*   UU    UU   LL  LL       Department of Organic Chemistry       *
*    UU  UU   LL            University of Lodz                    *
*     UUUU    LL            Narutowicza 68, 90-136 Lodz, Poland   *
*              LL  LL       E-mail: [email-masked]      *
*               LLLL                                              *
*******************************************************************