Subject: Re: CCL:Commercial Postings on CCL

From: Patrick van der Valk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 10:15 GMT

Hi Jan,

>Just to remind you that people who are posting long commercial adds
>or other stuff which is a 'no-no' according to a help file,
>are dully entered into the reject file (this file contains addresses
>which are "suspect" and whose messages have to be reviewed by me
>before they can be posted).

Thank you for the reminder. I do have a question though about the 'press
releases' that show up every so often. IMHO these are as much commercial
adds as posting like: we have so and so for sale/free etc...

The main difference is that these press releases are usually done by the
large companies and seems to be accepted.

Anybody any comments about this?

Regards

Patrick van der Valk

+----------------------------+
|        BetaCyte            |
|                            |
| Complete Internet Service  |
| for the Chemical Community |
|                            |
|              0------------------------------0
+--------------| http://www.betacyte.pair.com |
               | fax: +351-1-458.07.91        | 
               0------------------------------0