Subject: Compu Chem Club in Toronto?

From: [email-masked] (Adi Treasurywala)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 96 10:10 EDT

Folks,
        I am writing to ask if anyone knows of a regularly convened 
meeting of computational chemists/biologists in the Toronto CANADA area. 
I have some experience with these gatherings having particcipated in 
the founding of the ones at Albany NY. and Philadelphia PA. If one 
exists already I would like to participate. If one does not yet exist I 
would be willing to help start one.

        Please let me know directly if you know of one or if you are 
interested in participating in founding one.

        Thanks a million in advance for your help.

Adi.
********************************
All views expressed here are only my own.

Adi M Treasurywala Allelix Biopharma., 6850 Goreway Drive, 
Mississauga, Ontario. CANADA L4V 1V7. (905)677-0831
FAX (905)677-5344

********************************