Subject: Delaware Valley Modeling meeting

From: "Jonathan S. MASON 610-454-3078" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 21:17:00 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: - no subject (01I5E0KGX6KYCG971I) -
From: Dominic Ryan <[email-masked]>
To: dvm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 08:51:00 EDT

========================================================================

Final Announcement for Upcoming DVM Meeting

Title:    Practical Applications of Ab Initio Calculations 

Speakers: Bill Glauser, Schrodinger, Inc.
          Ken Merz, Pennsylvania Stae University

Location: Rhone-Poulenc Rorer
          Collegeville, PA

Date:     Tuesday, June 4, 1996

Time:     6:30 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------
Directions to Rhone-Poulenc Rorer (Collegeville):

>From PA Turnpike (I76 or I276) at King of Prussia/Valley Forge exit
(Exit 24 on both I76 and I276; Exit 26B on Schuylkill Expressway) take 
Route 202 South (towards West Chester) about 1/2 mile to the Route 422 
West exit. Take Route 422 West to Collegeville/Phoenixville Exit (after 
Oaks). At the end of exit ramp, bear Right on Route 29 North. Proceed 
to next traffic light and turn Right on Arcola Road. RPR entrance is 
1/4 mile on Left. After security cabin, follow road (keeping right) to 
main parking lot - the barn is on the right.

__
M. Dominic Ryan   (610)-270-6529     SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 
Internet:  [email-masked]     King of Prussia, PA  

From: boultje@a1
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 13:46:00 EDT

RFC-822-headers: