Subject: J.Mol.Model. invites you to contribute a paper

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 16:03:11 +0200 (MET)

Journal of Molecular Modeling
                    The advanced way of publishing

  Call for Papers

  The Journal of Molecular Modeling invites you to contribute your papers.

  The Journal of Molecular Modeling is the first fully electronic journal 
  in chemistry. It is the perfect medium for presenting results of scientific 
  research produced on the computer,  offering the unique possibility of 
  applying all the daily tools of computational chemistry to the world of 
  scientific publishing to benefit authors and readers.

  The aim of the Editor and the Publisher is to produce a high quality 
  chemistry journal that takes advantage of modern electronic communication 
  techniques. 

  Thus the journal offers many advantages important to the active scientist 
  in the field: 

  * unprecedentedly short publication times;	
  * fully peer reviewed; fully citable (ISSN; CAS; ISI); 
  * no page charges;  full color; 	
  * no extra costs for sophisticated presentation materials;
  * possibility of incorporating videos, program demos, VRML-scenes etc.;
  * publication of fully hyperlinked texts in PDF format;
  * generally accessible graphical abstracts of accepted papers on 
  several WWW-sites;
  * widespread visibility of your research in the Internet.

  The journal is made accessible through FTP- and WWW-servers to subscribers 
  with individual papers being accessible for at least  two years. 
  (URL: http://science.springer.de) The server mode of publication, however, 
  does not mean that we do not provide for the longevity of the published 
  material, which will be guaranteed by issuing CD-ROMs and print archive 
  editions.

  The Journal of Molecular Modeling publishes all quality science that passes 
  the critical review of experts in  the field and falls within the scope of 
  the journal coverage, including:

  * computer aided molecular design 
  * visualization, classification and handling of chemical data
  * rational drug design, de novo ligand design and receptor modeling
  * computational enhanced desktop tools for life sciences
  * protein and peptide modeling
  * molecular mechanics/dynamics  simulation of polymers and biopolymers
  * prediction of biological activities (QSAR) and 
    physico-chemical properties (QSPR)
  * genetic algorithms and neural nets
  * catalyst modeling

  The editorial office of the Journal of Molecular Modeling is located at 
  the Computer-Chemie-Centrum of the Institut fuer Organische Chemie, 
  Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg. 

  As the Editor-in-Chief I encourage all scientists to submit their 
  contributions making use of full color graphics and/or other sophisticated 
  presentation techniques.

  I look forward to welcome you as a new author of this exciting journal.

  Best wishes,

  Dr. Tim Clark
  (editor-in-chief)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^    Tel:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948   ^
^   Editorial Office			   ^   				       ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^          [+49](0)9131 / 85-6567   ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg        ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^    Fax:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565   ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de     ^   http://science.springer.de      ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^