Subject: Q:INDY R5000 benchmarks?

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 96 11:17:41 +0200

Dear Netters:

Has anybody out there performed benchmark calculations
with comp. chem. software on an SGI-INDY with R5000 CPU.

I would be interested especially in a comparison:
 Intel Pentium - R5000

Thanx,

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Those who do not archive the past are condemned to retype it!
  -- Garfinkel & Spafford, Practical Unix Security
---------------------------------------------------------------------------