Subject: Seeking references ...

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 11:34:45 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I am seeking published references giving neutron diffraction-derived
structural details for phenolic compounds containing an oxygen or sulphur
atom ortho the the -OH group; or a carbonyl moiety (C=O), nitro moiety (NO2),
amino moiety (NH2, RHR), or amido moiety (NHCOR) ortho to the -OH group.  So
far the _only_ reference I have come across is Bacon & Jude, Z. Kristallogr.
Kristallgeom. Kristallphys. Kristallchem. 138: 19-40 (1973), which is for
salicylic acid.

     If anyone can recommend additional references, I would be very grateful
to hear from you.

     Thanks in advance to all responders.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Inst. f. orale Mikrobiol. u. allg. Immunol.
Zent. f. Zahn-, Mund- u. Kieferheilkd. der Univ. ZH
Plattenstr. 11
Postfach
CH-8028 ZH 7

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83