Subject: Restart & Gaussian

From: Marek Skowronek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 13:36:31 +0200 (METDST)

Dear Netters,
 I would like to restart optimization and frequency jobs that was killed
because of time limit. However, it is not clear for me how to do it. 
 
Here are my files

1. Fragmant of input file:

%chk=eb
#T AM1 Fopt=CalcFC

0 1

----

2. Restart file:
 
 RWF=/mnt/mbskowro/g94-1285.rwf
#Restart

----

In log file there is an error "NO ROUTE IFORMATION FOUND ON THE
READ-REWRITE FILE"

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFORMATION.

                                             THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
                                             MAREK