Subject: Combinatorial Chemistry at ECHET-96

From: "Dimitris Agrafiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:37:03 -0400

_______________________________________________________________________________

                       COMBINATORIAL CHEMISTRY

                              ECHET-96
         (Electronic Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry 1996)
_______________________________________________________________________________

A special discussion on  COMBINATORIAL CHEMISTRY will be taking place in
the context of the 1996 Electronic  Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry.
The meeting is an international conference sponsored jointly by the ISHC
(International Society for Heterocyclic Chemistry) and the Royal Society
of Heterocyclic Chemistry. It will take place from June 24-July 22, 1996,
and will be conducted on the WWW (world wide web) and by E-mail.

Although the discussion will center mostly around synthetic methodology,
we believe it is an excellent forum to discuss computational approaches
as well, particularly related to the issues of molecular diversity, lib-
rary design and compound selection.

The URL for the conference is:

   http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/echet96/

and for the symposium on combinatorial chemistry:

   http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/echet96/sym04/

We have been kindly asked by Dr. James Snyder, the Scientific Editor of
ECHET-96, to moderate this discussion. Your participation is most well-
come.

Thanks,

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nalin L. Subasinghe, PhD                 | e-mail: [email-masked]
Combinatorial Chemistry                  | tel:    (610) 458-6066
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.      | fax:    (610) 458-8249
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104
Exton, PA 19341

Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD              | e-mail: [email-masked]
Computational Chemistry                  | tel:    (610) 458-6045
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.      | fax:    (610) 458-8249
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104
Exton, PA 19341
_______________________________________________________________________________

-- 
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD              | e-mail: [email-masked]
Principal Research Scientist             | tel:    (610) 458-6045
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.      | fax:    (610) 458-8249
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104
Exton, PA 19341