Subject: Porphyrin RTF Charmm File

From: Lawrence Norris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:12:20 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello.

I am looking for Charmm RTF file for porphyrin system with the 
Fe in the +3 state, and the same system exept with a ferryl oxene, i.e.,
Fe=O and iron in the +4 state.

Is there such a file available?

-- 

                             Lawrence S. Norris
___________________________________________________________________________
Interdisciplinary Centre for 		   |	 
 Mathematical and Computational Modelling  | I will be here until 28 June      
Warsaw University                          | After that I will be at                         
Banacha 2, 				   |   Oxford University 
02-097 Warsaw,      			   |
Poland   				   | On 1 August I will be back at              
e-mail address:"[email-masked]"        |   Northwestern University
Phone: +48-22-658-4306                     |  Departments of Biomedical
Fax:   +48-22-658-4307                     |    Engineering and Chemistry                                
----------------------------------------------------------------------------