Subject: SGI printer drivers

From: Paul Heelis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:47:20 +0100

Dear all,
Anyone ever linked a HP 850c printer to an indigo under Irix 5.3?
any help appreciated
-- 
Paul Heelis

---

From: "Laura C. Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:17:50 -0400 (EDT)

> Anyone ever linked a HP 850c printer to an indigo under Irix 5.3?

I've attached an HP 855C printer to an Indy running Irix 5.3. In order to 
use it's color and graphic capabilities I installed Impressario (a very 
much non-free software package from SGI). Impressario doesn't have a 
driver for the 855C so I have to use the 550C driver. 

If you find a driver specifically for the 850C I'd be interested in 
hearing about it.

Laura
_________________________________________________________________________

Laura C. Morris   Department of Chemistry     Tel: (404)651-1573
grad. student     Georgia State University    FAX:(404)651-1416 
[email-masked]     Atlanta, GA 30303 
_________________________________________________________________________