Subject: Re: CCL:rasmol for sgi

From: Anatoli Krassavine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 15:44:29 -0700

Paul Heelis wrote:
> 
> Does anyone know of a source for Rasmol that is executable directly on > a SGI indigo under irix 5.3?

  Hi,

  Sorry, but what do you mean by "executable directly"? I downloaded,
what I believe to be standart 2.6 beta 1 distribution from

  ftp://marlin.bio.umass.edu/pub/shareware/rasmol/betatest/2.6/RasMol26.tar.gz

  I experienced no problems with compiling/running it on my SGI Indigo2
IRIX 5.3.
  Hope it would be of any help,

                                         Sincerely,
                                            Toly

-- 
______________________________________________________________________
Anatoli O. Krassavine      \ My ChemSymphony applet is awarded the 
[email-masked]        / coveted COOL rating by GAMELAN and TOP 5%
[email-masked] \ WebApplet by JARS!
                           / http://mc.ioc.ac.ru/mc2/viewer/index.htm
                           \ http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/java/chemviewer/
______________________________________________________________________
Looking to be hired: Java/Java Script/Perl/CGI programming & 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  WWW site design
______________________________________________________________________
Program which works properly 90% of the time is 100% useless!
______________________________________________________________________