Subject: mag. properties of solids

From: Timm Lankau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:29:52 +0200 (DFT)

Dear collegues,

does any one of you have experiences with the calculation of magnetic 
properties of solids and is willing to share it with us?
We are looking for a code (public domain or shareware prefered) for the 
computation of such properties.
Results will collected and posted to the list.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Timm

==========================================================================

Timm Lankau                            phone  (+)40 4123 3686
Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie     fax    (+)40 4123 3452
Universitaet Hamburg                   e-mail [email-masked]
Bundesstr. 45
20146 Hamburg
Germany
----------- End Forwarded Message -----------