Subject: Re: CCL:ball-and-stick

From: Nick Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:45:55 +0100

At 14:33 26/06/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Can anyone help me in finding a free program which reads in xyz or pdb or 
> ... files and produces nice ball-and-stick pictures. It should be either 
>a Windows-program, or at least a program which can produce EPS-files.
>

Probably the best program is Rasmol by Roger Sayle and available from a
number of sites including Glaxo-Welcome 

http://www.glaxowellcome.co.uk/netscape/ and

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/progs/

lists Rasmol sites

Hope this helps
Best wishes

Nick

---                                                   ---
     Nick Lynch  PhD                |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Commissioning Editor           |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784812
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA, UK             |  http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell
---                                                   ---