Subject: Changing my mail address

From: Suetuna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:03:23 +0900

Dear administrator.

I requested to change CCL mail address from "[email-masked]"
to "[email-masked]" before.

At that time, "[email-masked]" . (Thank you.)

"[email-masked]" still remains.

I will show you the header of one of CCL mails below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------  
------------------------------------------------
Received: from tgdpcm10.tgdp.daikin.co.jp (tgdpcm10.tgdp.daikin.co.jp 
[150.35.192.110]) by tgdpks4.tgdp.daikin.co.jp 
(8.7.1+2.6Wbeta4/3.3W9-96062515) with ESMTP id BAA17578; Fri, 28 Jun 1996 
01:19:19 +0900 (JST)
Received: from tokyogw1.comtec.daikin.co.jp (tgdpgw1.tokyo.daikin.co.jp 
[150.35.246.240]) by tgdpcm10.tgdp.daikin.co.jp 
(8.7.1+2.6Wbeta4/3.3W9-96062515) with ESMTP id BAA06883; Fri, 28 Jun 1996 
01:19:16 +0900 (JST)
Received: (from smap@localhost) by tokyogw1.comtec.daikin.co.jp 
(8.7.1+2.6Wbeta4/3.3W9-95101819) id BAA06885; Fri, 28 Jun 1996 01:19:15 
+0900 (JST)
Received: from ccut.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp(192.41.197.4) by 
tokyogw1.comtec.daikin.co.jp via smap (V1.3)
	id sma006876; Fri Jun 28 01:19:01 1996
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 23:44:30 +0900 (KST)
From: Lee Tae Bum <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL:molecular dynamics
Sender: [email-masked]

I requested changing CCL mail address to "[email-masked]" 3 
times.
But not changed.

I'm sorry to trouble you, but would you delete the address 
"[email-masked]"
from CCL mail ?
(Is it possible ?)

#############################################
             DAIKIN Industries, LTD.
               Electronics Div.

               CCS support
               Kiyoshi Suetsuna

       E-mail:[email-masked]
     TEL: 81-3-3344-5854   FAX: 81-3-3344-8113
#############################################