Subject: Re: CCL:Protein Interaction & molecular dynamics

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 14:13:19 -0500 (CDT)

Antonio:

> I would like to know whether programs exist (either free or
> commercial) which perform molecular dynamics with the aim
> of simulating protein-protein recognition.

My favorite program for doing protein docking and studying
protein-protein interaction is ICM from Dr. Ruben Abagyan.  You can
contact him at:

[email-masked]

It is a truly exceptional program for structural studies.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                       C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/               Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/        University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                 7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/              San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                          USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/             E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/   "The real problem in speech is not precise language.           _/ 
   _/    The problem is clear language."   --Richard Feynman           _/
   _/                                                                  _/          
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/