From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 10:06:13 +1000

Australian Science - Australia's Future
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 10:07:43 +1000
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Dave Winkler)
Subject: Summary:  Laplacian of Electron Density

Thanks very much to all who responded.  Many people pointed to Prof.
Bader's work and his PROAIM and other software packages, sent me his email
address ([email-masked]) or home page URL:

http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/faculty/bader.html

The home page contains an interesting summary of the AIM methods.  One of
Bader's group, Dr. Tang ([email-masked]), very kindly
emailed me the source for all of the programs.

Ian Bytheway <[email-masked]> suggested MORPHY from Dr Paul Popelier:
[email-masked].

Martin Schuetz ([email-masked], [email-masked]) suggested
the current version of MOLDEN can do such stuff.

Cheers,

Dave

Dr. David A. Winkler                             Voice: 61-3-9542-2477
Principal Research Scientist                     Fax:   61-3-9543-8160
CSIRO Division of Chemicals and Polymers         http://www.csiro.au
Private Bag 10,Rosebank MDC, Clayton, Australia  http://www.wark.csiro.au