Subject: CCDC WWW Pages

From: CCDC Software Report <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 13:09:41 EDT

[Posted to CCL, CHMINF and sci.techniques.xtallography]

For those who may not know, the Web site of the Cambridge Crystallographic
Data Centre (CCDC) is at:

   http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/

This contains information relating to the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD)
and associated software.

The Web site has been recently reviewed and updated. The overview of
the CSD System has been extended and scientific examples illustrating the use 
of the CSD System are now available. 

Finally a plea: if anyone has a link from their own pages to our old
address (http://csdvx2.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/) then we would be grateful if
this could be changed to our newer address given above. 

	Ian Bruno
	User Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
           12 Union Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44-1223-336408 (General Office)    Fax:    +44-1223-336033
     +44-1223-336022 (User Support)      E-mail: [email-masked]

	      World Wide Web: http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------