Subject: CCL:Computer Modelling of Inorganic Chemicals: Dec 18 96 London

From: Philip Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:59:11 +0100 (BST)

Royal Society of Chemistry - Industrial Inorganic Chemicals Group
-----------------------------------------------------------------
One-day London Meeting

Computer Modelling Inorganic Chemicals

Wednesday December 18 1996

Scientific Societies Lecture Theatre

The meeting with invited speakers from academia and industry will focus
on how computer modelling can contribute to the synthesis,
characterisation and manufacture of key inorganic chemicals.  Opportunity
for submitted contributions.  Proceedings will be published.

A number of leading research workers in the area of computer modelling of
inorganic materials have already accepted invitations to present papers.
In addition I would welcome submitted papers on the application of
computer modelling in these areas: catalysts for stereospecific
synthesis, fast ion conductors, chemical vapour deposition, glasses and
ceramics, photocatalysts, corrosion inhibitors.

The full programme will be available shortly.

Further information: Dr Philip Mitchell, Department of Chemistry,
University of Reading, Reading RG6 6AD, UK (email
[email-masked])

Dr Philip C.H. Mitchell
Mail:  Department of Chemistry, University of Reading,
       Whiteknights, Reading RG6 2AD, UK
Email(JANET): [email-masked]
	or: [email-masked]
Voice: +44 (0) 1734 875123 x7448 or x6591 (secretary)
Fax:   +44 (0) 1734 311610

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html