Subject: Version 0.2 (alpha) of RTAM is now on line

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 12:26:55 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Computational Chemists,

The DATABASE RTAM, Version 0.2 alpha (July 05, 1996). (C) Pekka Pyykko 
Pyykko, Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki (E-mail:
[email-masked]) is now available for search at:

URL http://www.csc.fi/lul/rtam/

The database contains the bibliography part of the two books
"Relativistic Theory of Atoms and Molecules I-II" (Springer, Berlin, 1986
and 1993), (LNCh 41 and 60) as well as additional references, mainly from
1993-6. The contents of the references are analyzed in the books. 

Yours,

        Leif Laaksonen              Pekka Pyykko

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------