Subject: unit cell program

From: Pablo Ballester <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 13:32:25 UTC+0100

Dear CCL members,

        I will like to know if someone is aware of a program able to generate a
unit cell from X-ray data (internal coordinates, a b c values, angles ,
number of molecules per unit cell etc.) that is,  drawing a box representing
the cell and also the molecules inside it. I will summarize to the net if
there is interest.

Please e-mail me directly.

Pablo Ballester

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Pablo Ballester, Associate Professor +
+  Universitat de les Illes Balears     +
+  Departamento de Quimica              +
+  07071-Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN       +
+  phone: 34 71 173265                  +
+  fax:   34 71 173426                  +
+  E-mail: [email-masked]            +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++