Subject: unit cell generation

From: "Guillem A. Sunyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:31:23 +0100

Dear Netters,

I post the following query on behalf of my colleague Dr. Pablo
Ballester:

Dear CCL members,

        I will like to know if someone is aware of a program able to
generate a
unit cell from X-ray data (internal coordinates, a b c values, angles ,
number of molecules per unit cell etc.) that is,  drawing a box
representing
the cell and also the molecules inside it. I will summarize to the net
if
there is interest.

Please e-mail me directly.

Pablo Ballester

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Pablo Ballester, Associate Professor +
+  Universitat de les Illes Balears     +
+  Departamento de Quimica              +
+  07071-Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN       +
+  phone: 34 71 173265                  +
+  fax:   34 71 173426                  +
+  E-mail: [email-masked]            +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-- 
Dr Guillermo A. Suner; Dep. de Quimica, UNIVERSITAT DE LES ILLES BALEARS
E-07071-Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN.
E-mail: [email-masked]    Tel: + 34 71 173498  Fax: + 34 71 173426 
WWW URL: http://www.uib.es/depart/dqu/dquo/suner.html