Subject: TMMeC: Call for Papers

From: "tmmec" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 06:10:42 -0700

TMMeC CALL FOR PAPERS

 A final agreement  has been  reached between TMMeC and Elsevier Publishers for
 the  joint  publication of articles  in TMMeC  and THEOCHEM. The  text  of the 
 agreement can be found in the WWW pages of TMMeC and THEOCHEM. We believe that
 this mechanism of  publication  will greatly  reduce the  lag between referees
 acceptance and the public access of a paper.

 An open  discussion  will  follow  the publication  of a paper, thus  bringing
 together the  advantages of  a traditional  journal and those of an electronic
 conference. Please read the Publication Policy  in TMMeC  for more  details on
 this mechanism of publication.

 TMMeC  is  a  non-commercial  Web  publication  developed  by  the  Montevideo
 Theoretical  Chemistry  Lab, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay.

 TMMeC  is  a  distributed  resource. Please  choose the mirror nearest to your
 place to access TMMeC pages.

 TMMeC Mirrors: http://bilbo.edu.uy/agora/Mirrors.html
                http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/agora/Mirrors.html

 THEOCHEM:      http://www.elsevier.nl/section/chemical/theochem/

                             ----------------