Subject: Gordon Conference on Computational Chemistry

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 16:22:55 -0500

CCLers:
Last week, the 6th biennial Gordon Research Conference on 
Computational Chemistry was held in New Hampton, New 
Hampshire.  At the conference, which was chaired this year by 
Dr. Tom Halgren (Merck), elections were held for the future 
guidance of the conference.  By policy, the chair of this 
conference alternate between someone from academia and 
someone from industry.  Last week the conferees elected Dr. 
Terry Stouch to be Vice Chair.  So when the conference next 
meets in the summer of 1998, Dr. Jeffry Madura will be Chair.  In 
the year 2000, Terry will be Chair.

For information about these future conferences, contact:

Jeffry D. Madura, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
University of South Alabama
Mobile, AL 36688 USA
Phone: 334-460-7430  -  FAX: 334-460-7359
E-mail: [email-masked]

Terry R. Stouch, Ph.D.
Room H3812, Department of Macromolecular Modeling 
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute
P.O. Box 4000, Princeton, NJ 08543-4000 USA
Phone: 609-252-5442  -  FAX: 609-252-6030
E-mail: [email-masked]

On behalf of everyone at the conference, we thank Tom Halgren 
for his superb organization of a most stimulating meeting, truly 
at the cutting edge of science.

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Member of the Steering Committee of Past Chairs
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
E-mail: [email-masked]