Subject: Solid state physics litterature

From: "Merethe Sjovoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:10:31 -0600

Dear netters,

I am trying to catch up with methods in solid state physics, and I wondered
if anybody can recommend some litterature (books) that covers the subject,
having in mind that my background is "chemical".

                                         Best regards

                                         Merethe Sjovoll

-- 

********************************************************
Merethe Sjovoll                             *          *
Scientist                                   *          *
Norsk Hydro a.s Research Center             *          * 
                                            *          *
P.O.Box 2560                                *  HYDRO   *
N-3901 Porsgrunn,                           * RESEARCH *  
Norway                                      *          *
                                            *   (((    *
email: [email-masked]        * (=====)  *
Phone:+47 35 56 48 97                       *          *
Fax  :+47 35 56 36 86                       *          *    
********************************************************