Subject: Re: CCL:Book on PERL

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:06:50 -0400

On Jul 14,  5:31pm, tj ODonnell wrote:

> THE reference book is the camel book, aka,
> Programming Perl, by Larry Wall and Randal L. Schwartz,
> O'Reilly and Associates, March 1992, US$29.95, CAN$42.95

Yep, I whole-heartedly agree with this one.

> Also useful is the llama book,
> I forget the exact title, by Randal L. Schwartz...

"Learning Perl" by Randal L. Schwartz, O'Reilly, Nov 1993, US$24.95, ISBN
1-56592-042-2.  An excellent book.

> You may also want a CGI/Perl book.

I recommend as a starter "Introduction to CGI/PERL" by Steven E. Brenner and
Edwin Aoki.  M&T Books, 1996, ISBN # 1-55851-478-3, US$19.95  There are others
out I am sure.

-- 
						Jeff Nauss

***********************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                         *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services         *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                       *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                      *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                     *
*    UUUU CC                                                          *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239  *
*         CC                                                          *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                  *
*           CCCCCCC     URL  http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss             *
***********************************************************************