Subject: Computational Chemistry Research for Product Development & Marketing

From: William Hayden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 23:35:45 -0700

We are currently developing molecular modeling software aimed primarily 
at users of SGI & Sun.

In order to fine tune our efforts and to gain a better 
understanding of the market dynamics we are conducting a telephone survey 
of computational chemists.  The survey covers such areas as:  strengths & 
weaknesses of software presently used, primary areas of focus (Proteins, 
small molecules, Qsar, Homology, etc), feelings towards trends in 
industry, key journals you reference, etc.

We would appreciate anyone interested in participating in the survey to 
contact us at:
     [email-masked]

Please leave us:
- your name, 
- firm/institution, 
- phone number and 
- best time to reach you.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Bill Hayden
Chemical Computing Group