Subject: IPs of organic compounds

From: Uli Salzner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 09:32:06 -0230 (NDT)

Dear netters,
thanks to everyone who replied. I got references to mainly three books:

K. Kimura et al., Handbook of HeI Photoelectron Spectra of Fundamental 
Organic Molecules, Halsted, NY, 1981

D. W. Turner et al., Molecular Photoelectron Spectroscopy, 
Wiley-Interscience, NY, 1970

S. Lias, et al., Gas Phase and Ion and Neutral Thermochemistry, J. Phys. 
Chem. Ref. Data, 1988, 17, Suppl. 1

Furthermore the Beilstein Electronic Data Base and a book by Robin were 
mentioned.

Ulrike Salzner
Department of Chemistry
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. Johns, NF A1B 2N5
Canada

Tel.: (709) 737-2151
Email:[email-masked]