Subject: Discovery, cff91 and pcff91 comparison

From: Latypov Shamil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 16:43:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
	We carried out conformational analysis of Aryl-MAA esters 
of variety of prime alcohols (ca. 20) by DNMR and theory (AM1 and MM). In 
MM calculations different force fields were used to consider scopes and 
limitations of these ff to describe conformational preference of these 
esters.
	I found that cff91 and pcff91 gives essentially same prediction for 
most of the compounds but in several cases remarkable different results 
were obtained (esters of alpha-amino alcoholes).
	In manual there is nothing about pcff91. So, the question is
What is the difference between cff91 and pcff91 and if there are some 
references dealing with pcff91.
	Thank you,
	Sincerely yours,
	Shamil Latypov,

********************************************************************************
	Temporal		    *		Permanent
[email-masked] (to contact)   *	[email-masked]
[email-masked]		    * 	[email-masked]
********************************************************************************
Depart. of Organic Chemistry,	    *	Institute of Organic&Physical Chemistry,
Chemical Faculty, University of     *	Russian Academy of Sciences, 420083,
Santiago de Compostela, 15706,	    *	Kazan, Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Spain, Fax: 34-81-595012	    *	
********************************************************************************