Subject: MGMS Electronic Conference - Knowledge Based Library Design

From: Mike Hann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 16:57:59 +0100

++++++++++ REMINDER - ABSTRACTS DUE BY THE END OF JULY ++++++++++++++++

 Dear Colleague

  The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) in conjunction
  with Elsevier are sponsoring an Electronic Conference (MGMS-EC1) on
  many aspects of Computational Chemistry. The conference will take
place on the Internet in October.

  There will be a major session on:

                  KNOWLEDGE BASED LIBRARY DESIGN

  Please take a look at URL

   http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/mgms/

  for more info on the conference.

  As the coordinator of the KNOWLEDGE BASED LIBRARY DESIGN section I
would like to invite you all to submit papers and/or posters which are
  relevant. My session would particularly welcome contributions in the
  following areas:

**  Structure Based Library Design
**  Pharmacophore Based Library Design
**  Chemical Diversity measurements and heuristics of libraries
**  Mining of bio-screening information of libraries
**  Novel Combinatorial library concepts
**  Database tools for libraries
**  Strategic work on up-coming problems

  In fact anything which uses intelligence and knowledge in the
  creation and use of libraries!! We will not be interested in
  contributions which just offer yet another chemical reaction that
  could be used in a library!

  Papers will be refereed and if accepted will be published after the
  conference by Elsevier. Posters will exist only for the lifetime of
  the conference.

  Please register and/or start considering your contributions asap

  ***** Please try and get your abstracts to me by JULY 31st 1996 ****

  This is an excellent opportunity to contribute timely and important
  data and ideas to this exciting area which brings together the
  strengths of synthetic and computational chemistry.

  Regards
  Mike

++++++++++ REMINDER - ABSTRACTS DUE BY THE END OF JULY ++++++++++++++++

----------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Hann, Head of Computational Chemistry,Glaxo Research and
Development
Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Rd, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2NY,
UK
[email-masked]  tel: 01438-763392  fax: 01438-764918