Subject: MM/MD at Fall West Coast Regional ACS Meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

I recently posted an announcement of a session at the Fall
West Coast Regional ACS meeting on Molecular Dynamics/Molecular
Modeling.  I now have enough titles for a half day session.  If
anyone else is interested, please contact me.  If we get a few more
we can stretch it into a full day.  Anyone interested should send
me a title ASAP and an abstract is due by the end of July.  I will fax
any interested parties the abstract form and the (small amount of)
additional details (that I have).  Below is the list of people
interested in speaking.  Please note that this is just the speaker's
name, not the full list of authors that will appear on the final
abstract.

Dan Calef
[email-masked]

(510) 422 7797
(510) 422 6363 fax

Recent Advances in Molecular Dyanmics and Molecular Modeling

Fall West Coast Regional ACS Meeting
October 30 - November 2, 1996
San Francisco, California

Titles Recieved

S. Bear, University of Arizona, "DYNAMICS, QSAR, AND HOMOLOGY OF 
TOPOISOMERASE-DNA COMPLEX POISONS"

T. Marrone, UCSD, "COMPARISON OF CONTINUUM AND EXPLICIT MODELS OF 
SOLVATION"

C. Simmerling, UCSF, "IMPROVED SIMULATION OF FLEXIBLE SYSTEMS 
THROUGH LOCALLY ENHANCED SAMPLING"

X. Xu, IBM Almanden, "A MOLECULAR DYNAMICS INVESTIGATION OF 
DYNAMIC FRACTURE"

E. Bittner, Stanford, Title Not Yet Recieved

F. Csajka, UCB, Title Not Yet Recieved

H. Zhang, Scripps, Title Not Yet Recieved