Subject: ACS Symposium on Pharmacophore Mapping, April 1997

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 17:03:55 -0500 (CDT)

Call for submissions

                    Symposium on Pharmacophore Mapping

                    Division of Computers in Chemistry
                        American Chemical Society
                     San Francisco, April 13-18, 1997

Pharmacophore mapping, whether based on 3D structures or
substructure analysis, has been shown to be a powerful strategy for
suggesting new molecules to synthesize or use as the basis for a 3D
database search. Also, it is often an integral part of the analysis
of high-throughput screening data. Since there are many new applications
and new approaches, it seemed time to have a symposium on the topic.

This call for submissions is to test if there are enough people
with new information to present. If you are interested, please send
a title or subject of your proposed talk to me by August 15. I need
to tell the program committee how many sessions we will need. If we
go ahead, the abstracts will be due later in the fall. Before that time
I will issue a general call to give you a second chance. If you would
like to participate in this symposium, please also indicate if you
think a book would be a good idea.

[email-masked]

Yvonne Martin, Senior Project Leader
Computer Assisted Molecular Design Project
D-47E, AP10 2fl
Abbott Laboratories
100 Abbott Park Road
Abbott Park, IL 60064-3500