Subject: Nonlinearly constrained minimization

From: Vladimir Malkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 19:12:33 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Netters, 

I am looking for a code for "nonlinearly constrained optimization" 
of a functional. I need the code which is: 
1) free of charge (preferably); 
2) with available source code (preferably FORTRAN); 
3) quite flexible; 
4) able to treat the large number of variables 
   (up to a few hundreds); 
I have experience with NCONG/DNCONG block of subroutines from IMSL 
but it does not meet my requirements. 
Any hints are very much appreciated. 
   Please, reply me directly. 
				Vladimir Malkin 
-- 

 ###############################################################
 #   Dr. Vladimir G. Malkin                                    # 
 #   Senior Research Scientist                                 #
 #   Institute of Inorganic Chemistry                          # 
 #   Slovak Academy of Sciences                                # 
 #   Dubravska cesta 9                [email-masked]          #
 #   SK-84236 Bratislava              Fax    (42-7) 373-541    #
 #   Slovakia                         Phone  (42-7) 378-2923   #
 ###############################################################