From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:29:52 +1000

Australian Science - Australia's Future
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:32:29 +1000
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
 [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Dave Winkler)
Subject: Structure-Based Design at E-MGMS (October 1996)

  The First Electronic Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society
Conference (MGMS EC-1) will be held on the Internet (the Net) and
World Wide Web (the Web) from Oct 7-18, 1996.  The conference
is sponsored by Elsevier and the Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Society and will be co-organized by Graham Richards, Art Olson,
Rod Hubbard and Barry Hardy.

  MGMS EC-1 will be a fully international event open to all members of
the scientific community and will cover a broad range of disciplines
related to molecular modelling, graphics and simulation methods
and applications.

I would like to encourage any final subsmissions of papers for the

                        STRUCTURE-BASED DESIGN

section of the conference.  Please submit abstracts to me as soon as possible.

Details can be found at the following URL: http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/mgms/

Cheers,

Dave

Dr. David A. Winkler                             Voice: 61-3-9542-2477
Principal Research Scientist                     Fax:   61-3-9543-8160
CSIRO Division of Chemicals and Polymers         http://www.csiro.au
Private Bag 10,Clayton South MDC,                http://www.wark.csiro.au
Clayton 3169, Australia