Subject: EQS4WIN

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem for chemistry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 23:16:34 -0400 (EDT)

We are pleased to announce the availability of EQS4WIN, a PC-Windows software 
package which calculates equilibrium compositions for a wide range of 
problem types, ranging from ionic system speciation to combustion flame 
temperatures.  It accomplishes this via a unique state-of-the-art 
computational engine and unified theoretical approach based on the research 
of Smith and Missen.

The free Lite version of EQS4WIN is ideally suited for student use, and the 
Standard Version carries substantial educational and network discounts.

The Lite version of EQS4WIN is available from http://www.mathtrek.com

This version is fully-functional apart from limitations of input/output 
and problem size.  It also includes example template problem files 
illustrating its application to problems from many areas, including 
analytical chemistry, aquatic chemistry, biochemistry, chemical vapor 
deposition, combustion, environmental chemistry, geochemistry, and 
metallurgy.
****************************************************************
Best Regards                    Mathtrek Systems
                                3-340 Stone Road West, Suite 165
W. R. Smith, PhD, P. Eng.       Guelph, Ontario CANADA N1G 4W4
Senior Scientist                Tel: 519-763-1356 FAX: 519-763-4525
EMail: [email-masked]     http://www.mathtrek.com
****************************************************************