Subject: Backlog of messages

From: Computational Chemistry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

CCLer`s:

This message is just a warning to you that you will shortly recieve a surge
of messages from CCL (about 45).  This is due to the script 
"flagging" numerous messages the past few days and me unfortunately not
keeping up with them.  Jan has the list set up so that he or I have to 
go through all the flagged message, make judgement calls on them,
and then resend them if appropiate.  Although I am not a computational
chemist and do not understand a lot of what is said in the messages, I think
I have somewhat of an idea what is and is not appropiate and have tried to
make the right calls on a lot of these messages.  I am sorry if any of them
are ones that Jan normally would have not let out on the list.  I also
apologize for this "mass mailing" of the messages all at once.  I hope this
will not cause any big problems with anyone and I hope that the circumstances
will not arise again that led to this problem.  

Once again, I apologize and if you have any comments or questions feel free
to address them to me.

Alan Chalker
[email-masked]