Subject: Industrial App. of Comp. Chem. Symp.

From: [email-masked] (Rick Ross)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 96 08:47:17 PDT

2ND ANNOUNCEMENT 
 
CALL FOR PAPERS - INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS OF COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
TO BE PRESENTED AT THE SPRING 1997 NATIONAL ACS MEETING

CURRENTLY PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE SPEAKERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING: 
AMOCO, BORESKOV INSTITUTE OF CATALYSIS, DASGROUP, DOW CHEMICAL, 
FORD, GOODYEAR, GRONINGEN INSTITUTE, HONEYWELL, HUGHES, KODAK, LUBRIZOL, 
MOLECULAR SIMULATIONS, PPG INDUSTRIES, PSGVB, ROHM AND HAAS,
SOUTH DAKOTA SCHOOL OF MINES, UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA, 
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PRESENTING A PAPER,
PLEASE SEND NOTE OF INTEREST WITH SUBJECT AREA BY:

        ****AUGUST 15, 1996*****

TO ANNE CHAKA ([email-masked]) or RICK ROSS ([email-masked]). Final
abstracts are due October 25, 1996.

COPY OF THE CALL FOR PAPERS IS BELOW:

Call for Papers

Industrial Applications of Computational Chemistry

1997 Spring National American Chemical Society 
Meeting
Computers in Chemistry Division
April 13-18, 1997
San Francisco, California

Papers sought in all areas including applications such 
as catalysis, chemicals, coatings, engineering and/or 
theoretical chemical aspects of process design and 
modeling, glass, lubricants, petroleum, polymers, and 
other materials-orientated areas.
Please send abstract (on ACS form) or initial note of interest with 
title/subject area to:

Dr. Anne M. Chaka, The Lubrizol Corporation, 29400 Lakeland 
Boulevard, Wickliffe, OH  44092-2298; email: [email-masked].
or

Dr. Richard B. Ross, PPG Industries, P.O. Box 9, Allison Park, PA 
15101; Voice: 412-492-5359; email: [email-masked]

Abstracts due on official ACS forms no later than October 25, 1996.